Assessment, Service Plan Development and Oversight:
- Provide comprehensive initial assessment of all residents prior to move in.
- Develop initial service plan in coordination with family and other relevant care providers and provide regular reassessments.
- Assure that resident’s service plan is properly implemented by community staff.
Management and Training Duties:
- Recruit, interview, hire, train (new hire and ongoing), schedule and supervise all RCAs. Closely mentor, guide and direct the RCAs in all aspects of their job.
- Assuring compliance with all resident care related regulations (e.g., medication management)
Budgeting, Quality Control and Compliance:
- Responsible for management of wellness budget.
- Understand and comply with EOEA Assisted Living regulations.
- Monitor resident quality of care on a daily basis.
- Coordinate ancillary health and therapeutic services for residents if needed and/or requested.
- Arrange for emergency treatment when required.
- On-call responsibilities as scheduled to assure that personal care staff have adequate backup.
- Assure that all appropriate communication regarding resident care issues is shared with other departments in a timely manner.
- Maintain all accurate records of resident care files.
- Conduct tours and community outreach, and conduct assessments of potential residents within 24 hours
- Serve as “manager on duty” on a rotating weekend schedule with other managers
- Participate in social activities with residents as scheduled.